May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why do people backslide?

Now I don't wish to start a debate about backsliding In Hosea 14:4 it says: I will heal their backsliding so I believe it exists for that reason alone, but also because I have seen it happen to people. I believe though these two verses will enlighten us. We read in Daniel 11:32 that those that do know their God shall be strong and do might exploits. And in Hosea 4:6 it very plainly states " my people perish for lack of knowledge". So the best way I know to cure backsliding is to stay in the word. As you learn more about God from the word your love for him will grow, your faith will grow and your concern for others will grow and you will become a better worker for the Lord. Get in the word today!

No comments:

Post a Comment