May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Monday, April 19, 2010

Have you laughed today?

I guess it seems out of character for me to have started a Comedy Blog, everyone thinks I sound so serious all the time, but actually I love to laugh. Yesterday I was in a restaurant in Knoxville, Tn. and several tables over there was a little girl about 4 or 5 who got the giggles and I mean she was really tickled. Her mother didn't want to disturb other people so she sweetly tried to get the child to calm down and the child did try. Now up to that point I was in a bad mood over the service and the food, but that laughter was infectious and made me feel so much better, not to mention it was precious sounding. Laughter is important even the Bible tells us in Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. So if you haven't laughed today click on my comedy blog and watch the video of Natalie being silly it is sure to put a smile n your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment