May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I just feel like sharing this

As I write these blogs in hopes of becoming a writer I am trying to write each post in a way that will grab your attention and either entertain or educate you depending on what the subject may be, and to truly be successful at this I need to be able to communicate my thoughts and feelings very well or it will never work. I wanted to share with you something that happened a few years ago. I guess it started shortly after I was married, and I THINK it was due to my marriage, but for whatever reason satan attacked my speech. I COULD NOT express my thoughts or feelings at all. It was though I fumbled over my words and couldn't put my sentences together. It was a very hard thing to go through and I felt ashamed, and unintelligent. Finally in 2003 when I took my first English class I began to see improvement and by 2007 I began thinking that maybe I COULD write and that is what has brought me to this point. More and more I am having faith that I will one day be a writer, and I am starting to realize I already am one.

2 comments:

  1. Yes. You are a writer! Writers write; simple as that! :)
    I read that some place at some point in time and it has given me courage to persevere when I become discouraged. It rings in my head; writers write; singers sing, etc., etc., etc.,...
    God bless you in all your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I had heard that with preachers. And it's true. God bless you my friend! I am looking forward to te singing!

    ReplyDelete