May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Friday, April 16, 2010

Prayer Request

Prayer Requests

1. The families of the Coal Miners in West Virginia.

2.The Earthquake victims of the countries of China, Chile, and Haiti

3.Robert Ping Somerset,Kentucky - Robert is suffering from Cancer and his treatments are making him ill.

4.Brandon and Michelle Black Burnside,Kentucky - On January 17Th of this year Michelle lost control of her vehicle and crashed on US 27 in Southern Pulaski County Kentucky. Her five year old son Gabriel was killed in the accident.

5.Chris and Vicki Phillips Fort Collins,Colorado - Chris is serving our country in Afghanistan and is scheduled to come home June 1st. They have two young children Megan and Matthew.

6.Lou Anne (?) Danville,Kentucky - Lou Anne is suffering from cancer.

7.Doug and Julia Cox Somerset,Kentucky - Doug is in Canada right now and has several health issues.

8. Jimmy Shelley Albany,Kentucky - Jimmy lost his precious daughter Tara and his father in an automobile accident 6years ago. Tara was 14 and his father was 61.

9. Teresa Dowell Eubank,Kentucky - Teresa suffers from Multiple Sclerosis

10.Steven Dowell Eubank,Kentucky - All my life I have tried to shelter my daughter from some things on my fathers side of the family. She has had no contact with her paternal grandfather and I myself have had very little contact with him or his side of the family. Now I believe God wants me to attend church where some of his family goes and to be honest I don't want to I need strength and guidance.


Please take these prayer requests to heart and lift them up to the throne. Don't just skip past them, that's one of the problems we Christians have today. Your prayers do make a difference a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment