May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Friday, April 16, 2010

Do you tithe?

Now relax I don't take up offerings here (yet...lol) I am just a regular person like you who doesn't benefit financially in any way (except for when people click on the ads that are on the blogs) but I have learned something I feel led to share. I get paid of Fridays and it is directly deposited ( a sign of the end times...cashless society) and today I found out I have a 100 in my account more than I should, now I am meticulous in my funds as I try to be a good steward so I know that is a mistake but after going through all my transactions for the past 6 weeks the clerk assures me it's mine so I just say thank you Lord and go on. I used to not really believe in things like this, but it can happen. When you give to God you prosper so much more than if you don't. You don't spend as much on items, you get deals on things, items last you longer and I have a couple of verses to back this up.

2ND Corinthians 9:6
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall also reap bountifully.

You see when you give with a small amount in act of stinginess than the blessing or the return is small to match it, but when you sew bountifully you reap a bountiful harvest. Now the amount is not important God knows if you are just giving because you feel like you have to or if you are giving because you want to be a blessing to God and his kingdom.


Luke 6:38

Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure pressed down and shaken together, and running over,shall men give unto your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

You see it is by our standard of meausre that determines our own financial blessings so, ask yourself this how important is it to you that people hear the Gospel, and do you put your money where your mouth is? If not who knows what financial blessings you may be missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment