May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Why anyone can achieve their dreams

If you are like me you had many dreams for yourself growing up as a child. And then somehow one by one they fell by the wayside for whatever reason. Wouldn't it be great if there was a way that we could recapture the optimism of our youth? You know what? We can! We just have to break out of our comfort zones and shake things up a bit and regain our faith in God! Anytime we suffer any kind of setback it can damage our faith, and let's face it honestly sometimes we even lose the belief that God is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him. It's almost like as we grow up we think we know better right? Wrong! As I getting even older I am realizing more and more it was me that gave up on my dreams not God saying no! It was me who just got tired of seeking. Didn't he say seek and you shall find? Well to seek something means you got to go after it and hunt for it because you don't know exactly where it is, you just know it is out there. God tells us in John 10:10 that he wants us to have an abundant life that it is the devil who tries to tear it all away from us, yet somehow we want to blame God when we don't achieve our dreams. We need to get good and mad at the devil for once and make him wish he had left us alone. (We do this by witnessing to and loving others and doing everything in our power for God). God promised us that he would give us the desires of our heart so that our joy may be full if we delight in him. So just do that !Delight in him with all your heart do everything in your power, go the extra mile to show God your appreciation in your life for what he has done for you and watch the things you desire be open unto you! Little things I do is I play my gospel music so other drivers can hear it, I always stand in church during song service or during the reading of the word, I always pray for the people in Ambulances. I try and tell people about Jesus. I daily tell God thank you. I make him priority in my life, after all he is Lord.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment