May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Monday, March 15, 2010

Jeremiah 18:3-4

Please read the following two posts with these scriptures

18:3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.

18:4And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.


So often the sin in our life will marr us, destroy us, rob us,hurt us, abuse us, we are truly marred by it, but if we are in the hands of our savior truly he will make us again a new vessel.

If you are reading this and sin has marred your life come back home Jesus is reaching out to you why else would you be reading this. JESUS LOVES YOU! He will help you if you let him please let him into your heart today.

Maybe you are reading this and you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. It only takes a few seconds to change your eternity! Just say Jesus I am a sinner I repent of my sins and I ask you to come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. in those few seconds you became a child of the king, you went from darkness to light from sinner to saint. You are born again!

If you prayed the sinners prayer and got saved or if you came back to the Lord please let me know you can reach me at nattysdaddy@newwavecomm.net


GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment