May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Do you know his voice?

Has this ever happened to you?
Have you ever heard the Lord speak to your heart. In that instant you know it is him speaking directly to you. You know that you have heard from Heaven and you realize a glimpse of how awesome that truly is. Has this happened to you? If it has you know how precious those moments are. How sacred and amazing it is. Now for me it doesn't happen often only a handful of times, but I am truly thankful for each experience. When God speaks to your heart it is a very profound experience. Now for me it has never been an audible experience just a contact with my spirit that resonates my entire being and somehow I know it wasn't just my own self but rather the Father, the creator of the universe! I know that God is no respecter of persons and that I am no super spiritual person, but sometimes I just allow myself to be still and listen so if you have never had this wonderful experience let me encourage you to just sit and pray and listen you may just be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment