May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Scripture

As you remember your loved ones that have passed this weekend I wanted to remind you of First Corinthians Chapter 15 Verse 55

O Death where is thy sting? O grave where is thy victory?

When you visit the grave this weekend remember this.

They are either in Heaven or Hell right now.

You will someday be there too so make plans for it.

Everyone you meet, everyone you know,everyone you LOVE will one day be either in Heaven or Hell and if it's Hell and you've done nothing about it how will you live with yourself if you have to stand over their grave one day!


I know this is a hard thing to read, but I do not apologize for it. My prayer is it will encourage someone to speak to someon about the Lord, who knows it may just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment