May God richly bless you !!

As Christians we are called to be fishers of men... so

have you been fishing lately?

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Is it a Miracle?

I have something that I think is very exciting to share, My most favorite actor of all time is Michael Mahonen who played Gus Pike in the Road to Avonlea series. Well through the magic of Facebook I have become friends with him and even gotten to converse with him and some other people he is friends with who are in show business some of them published authors! To me this is already a miracle in and of itself, but is God showing me that through them either directly or indirectly some door may open for me in the future? Now I would never ever approach them and ask for help, but you never know they may offer in the future, but I understand they most likely will not, but at the very least it has opened my eyes to show me that God just may open a door for me in the future. I mean imagine if you had been talking with your favorite celebrity! You can see clips of this show on my life story blog. Just search the archives till you see Gus and Felicity or Avonlea, the show is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment